Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ page! Here you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding both indoor and outdoor cycling, as well as about our other services. Please note this page is still under construction.
Indoor Schwinn CyclingClick Here To See
Indoor WATT Bike CyclingClick Here To See
Payment FAQClick Here To See
Q: Do you offer refunds if I change my mind about using a service?
A: Not at this time. Once payment has been processed, we cannot offer refunds. We can, however, offer to reschedule for another appropriate class on a discretionary basis. If this is the case, please e-mail Ange at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Q: What happens if a service is cancelled by you, for any reason, after I have paid?
A: If you have paid and then we cancel a service for any reason, you are entitled to a cash refund. We currently do not offer electronic refunds. If this happens, please e-mail Ange at email@example.com to arrange your refund.
Q: Do you offer any membership plans?
A: We do not offer any membership plans right now. However, it is intended that memberships will be introduced in the future.
Q: Does paying by electronic means incur any additional costs?
A: Yes. Online transactions incur a 50p transaction fee in addition to the payment we are processing.
Terms and Conditions of Website UseClick Here To See
- If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
- All products and services of Cycle Wright Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
- The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. mobile phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
- No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
- Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Cycle Wright Ltd does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Cycle Wright Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Cycle Wright Ltd is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
- All Credit/Debit Cards will be processed in Pound Sterling at the time of payment. Cycle Wright Ltd is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Collection of Information
- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.